Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 17 15 iindex 20 Associate Professor of Sociology, Queens's University. Articles Cited by.
Making Digital Cultures: Access, Interactivity, and Authenticity
Title Cited by Year The design of everyday life. Environment and Planning D: Society and Space 25 4 , , Big data? Qualitative approaches to digital research, , The SAGE handbook of social media research methods, , Big Data? Qualitative Approaches to Digital Research, , Articles 1—20 Show more. Help Privacy Terms. No comments sibyller.
Book Review: Making Digital Cultures - Access, Interactivity, and Authenticity - Ariadne
Some thoughts on the first week of this module: The course: I found this week quite a tough one. Films , Readings , Week 1.
- Between Philosophy and Theology!
- The Oxford Handbook of the Welfare State (Oxford Handbooks).
- A Mothers Love Never Dies: True Stories in Poetic Form with Spiritual Emphasis.
- Global Atmospheric Change and Public Health!
- Memória Mems; Rápido, inteligente mini-cruzadas tão divertido, tão desafiador, você não vai precisar de uma caneta! (Portuguese Edition).
- Making Digital Cultures: Access, Interactivity and Authenticity.
- The Christmas Diary.
Follow this weblog. Tags artefact Carpenter Clari cognisphere critical visual methodology cyber selves cyborg cyborg reading Haraway digital digital divide disembodiment distribution of knowledge ethnographies Ethnography Films final essay Flickr Haraway Hau-nung Hayles Hine humankind Johnston Kress language lifestream Muri nature vs digitalisation posthuman reading Readings Reading Thomas Rose Sterne summary take off Teaching Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 week 4 week 5 week 6 week 7 week 8.
Recommended For You
Lifestream Published End-of-lifestream summary. A Vision of Students Today via mwesch. All in all, quite chuffed with the lifestream!
Really want to start my essay today ededc [ Sibylle1 ]. Published End of week Published More thoughts about the final essay. Sign in.
- Comfort Girl No. 4!
- Zunehmende Risiken bei internationalen Geschäften mit Russland (German Edition);
- A Users Guide to Thought and Meaning.
- Ahoy! Monster Ahead.
- Signa et Ariadné de Ouida (French Edition).
- Book Review: Making Digital Cultures - Access, Interactivity, and Authenticity?
Making Digital Cultures. By Martin Hand.
- Search form;
- Martin Hand - Google Scholar Citations.
- Sex and Submission Selections Two - a collection of five erotic stories.
- Handle nicht nach deinen Rechten, Aria, No. 2 from Cantata No. 101: Nimm von uns, Herr, du treuer Gott (Piano Score).
- Author Details.
- Making Digital Cultures.
- Making Digital Cultures: Access, Interactivity, and Authenticity | Emerald Insight.
Edition 1st Edition. First Published Imprint Routledge. Pages pages.