- Más libros de Edward William Lane.
- Account Options!
- Arabian Society in the Middle Ages: Studies From The Thousand and One Nights on Apple Books!
Get A Copy. Hardcover , pages. More Details Friend Reviews.
- My Country Used To Be.
- Arabian Society in the Middle Ages: Studies From the Thousand and one Nights;
- The Lawson Boys: Alex!
- Corpus Linguistics II (Costerus NS 57) (Costerus New Series).
- A Golden Trail of Murder.
- Arabian Society in the Middle Ages: Studies From The Thousand and One Nights from Project Gutenberg!
- Enfants Droits et Citoyenneté Faire Emerger la Perspective des Enfants Sur Leurs Droits (Logiques juridiques) (French Edition).
To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. To ask other readers questions about Arabian Society in the Middle Ages , please sign up.
Arabian Society in the Middle Ages Studies From the Thousand
Be the first to ask a question about Arabian Society in the Middle Ages. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews. Showing Rating details.
Arabian society in the middle ages : studies from the Thousand and one nights
All Languages. More filters. Sort order. There are no discussion topics on this book yet.
About Edward William Lane. Edward William Lane. Edward William Lane was a British Orientalist, translator and lexicographer. Books by Edward William Lane. Trivia About Arabian Society i No trivia or quizzes yet. Free delivery worldwide.
Bestselling Series. Harry Potter. Popular Features. New Releases.
Arabian society in the Middle Ages | Open Library
Notify me. Description Excerpt from Arabian Society in the Middle Ages Studies From the Thousand: And One Nights One Nights, he was not content with pro ducing aimere rendering of the Arabic text: he saw that the manners and ideas there described required a commentary if they were to become intelligible to an unlearned reader. At the end of each chapter of his translation, therefore, he appended a series of explanatory notes, which often reached the proportions of elaborate essays on the main characteristics of Mohammadan life.
About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition.