- Miks Miscellanea.
- Preparing for D-Day.
- Battle of Midway and D-Day Exhibits Impact Personnel from Sailors to Scientists.
- Arpeggio Studies (E-flat Instruments)?
- The Dorm Room Diet: The 10-Step Program for Creating a Healthy Lifestyle Plan That Really Works;
- Le Peuple de labîme (French Edition)!
- American Soldier of World War II : D Day a Visual Reference by Denis Hambucken (2013, Paperback).
The total number of casualties that occurred during Operation Overlord , from June 6 the date of D-Day to August 30 when German forces retreated across the Seine was over , Allied and German troops. This figure includes over , Allied casualties:.
American Soldier of WWII: D-Day, A Visual Reference on Apple Books
The losses of the German forces during the Battle of Normandy can only be guested. Roughly , German troops were killed or wounded. The Allies also captured , prisoners of war not included in the , total, above. During the fighting around the Falaise Pocket August alone, the Germans suffered 90, losses, including prisoners.
Stock photo. Brand new: lowest price The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging where packaging is applicable. Format: Paperback Condition: New!
- Le léopard (Linspecteur Harry Hole) (French Edition).
- How to be Your Doctor’s Favorite Patient: And Get the Care You Deserve.
- Publisher Description?
- Travels in China: Shanghai, Beijing, Sichuan!
- La négociation: « Que sais-je ? » n° 2187 (French Edition).
Other notes. See details. See all 3 brand new listings. Buy It Now. Add to cart. Be the first to write a review About this product. About this product Synopsis American Soldier of World War II provides a detailed look at the lives, weapons, and equipment of the soldiers who fought in the European Theater through a collection of artifacts and exacting reproductions.
American Soldier of WWII
While other books examine World War II from a political, tactical, or military perspective, this book focuses on the day-to-day life and the human experience of the American men who fought and often gave their lives to defeat fascism. Illustrated with full-color photographs and historical documents, engagingly written and thoroughly explained, this book is the perfect addition to children s and adults library collections, school libraries, and the personal libraries of history buffs of all ages.
The opening act in the liberation of Western Europe was the most ambitious military operation in history. This book provides an intimate look at soldiers day-to-day experience through period equipment, weapons, and personal belongings. Show More Show Less.
See a Problem?
Any Condition Any Condition. No ratings or reviews yet. Be the first to write a review.
Best Selling in Nonfiction See all.