Sign in via your Institution Sign in. Purchase Subscription prices and ordering Short-term Access To purchase short term access, please sign in to your Oxford Academic account above. This article is also available for rental through DeepDyve. View Metrics. Email alerts New issue alert. Advance article alerts. Article activity alert. Receive exclusive offers and updates from Oxford Academic.
Related articles in Google Scholar. Citing articles via Google Scholar.
Professor Rodney Jones – University of Reading
Looking for your next opportunity? Specialist - Respiratory Physician. Chair of the Department of Neurosurgery. How are actions and identities around health and risk negotiated in situated social interactions, and what are the factors that influence these negotiations? How will new technologies like genetic screening influence the way we communicate about health?
How does communication about health and risk help create communities and institutions and reflect and reproduce broader ideologies and patterns of power and inequality within societies? Health and Risk Communication: An Applied Linguistic Perspective is essential reading for advanced students and researchers studying and working in this area.
Robyn Bluhm. An Introduction to Qualitative Research Synthesis. Claire Howell Major. Philosophy And Homosexuality. Noretta Koertge. Fostering Social Justice through Qualitative Inquiry. Corey W Johnson. Interpretive Research Design.
What is Kobo Super Points?
Peregrine Schwartz-Shea. Sociologies of Interaction. Alex Dennis. Doing Conversation, Discourse and Document Analysis. Tim Rapley. Malcolm Carey. Christopher Acton Shelley. Teaching and Researching: Language and Culture.
- Reward Yourself.
- Health and Risk Communication: An Applied Linguistic Perspective - CRC Press Book.
- 1st Edition.
- Survive Your Broken Heart.
- How Deacon Tubman and Parson Whitney Kept New Years And Other Stories.
- Health and Risk Communication: An Applied Linguistic Perspective - Rodney H. Jones - Google книги!
Joan Kelly Hall. Ivy Bourgeault.
Eva C. Reflective Interviewing. Kathryn J.
- Quick links.
- Gastroenterology: IBD Part 2: Polyps and Psychologic Effects (Audio-Digest Foundation Gastroenterology Continuing Medical Education (CME). Volume 26, Issue 05)?
- Health and Risk Communication: An Applied Linguistic Perspective - Rodney Jones - Google книги;
- Kurt Hahn und die Schule Schloss Salem (German Edition).
- Droit de la fonction publique camerounaise (Droits africains et malgache) (French Edition).
- Rojo pasión, negro destino, verde porvenir.
Joy Roulston. The Right To Be Loved. Matthew Liao. Qualitative Research. David Silverman. Understanding Social Research. Dr Jennifer Mason. The Transformation of Contemporary Health Care. Tiago Moreira. Rethinking Contexts for Learning and Teaching. Richard Edwards. Rethinking Case Study Research. Lesley Bartlett. Analyzing Qualitative Data. Alan Bryman.
Stance and Voice in Written Academic Genres. The End of Normal. Lennard Davis. Uwe Flick. Qualitative Research Practice. Key Concepts in Medical Sociology. Dr Jonathan Gabe. Generation 1. Mark Roberge. Culture and Meaning in Health Services Research. Elisa J Sobo. Health Humanities. Understanding the Research Process. Paul Oliver. Straight Science?
Homosexuality, Evolution and Adaptation. Jim McKnight. Analysing Qualitative Data in Psychology. Evanthia Lyons. The Brain's Body.
Health and risk communication: an applied linguistic perspective - CentAUR
Victoria Pitts-Taylor. Critical Psychotherapy, Psychoanalysis and Counselling. Nathan Emmerich. Research Methods in Health Communication. Bryan B.