Lion Hudson Ltd
My Very First Bible published to high acclaim in and its popular stories and jolly illustrations have since gone onto provide the basis for a number of additional series including board books, mini books, sticker and activity books. Specialising in Bible stories, prayer books, and information books, her books have been translated into over 30 languages with sales of 4 million copies.
- The Easter Story by Lois Rock - part of My First Bible Stories series;
- Achieve Success: Create Your Own Opportunities (Self-Hypnosis & Meditation).
- Famous stories in the Bible - Articles about the Bible - Bible Society.
- High Hopes: Taking the Purple to Pasadena.
Alex Ayliffe's trademark papercut illustrations are bright and bold, dainty and detailed, with lots of character. She has an established reputation as a storybook illustrator, working with major publishers, winning the Sainsbury's Best Book for Babies award in , and the Children's Book of the Year Award at the Christian Booksellers' Convention in She has travelled extensively in Europe, Africa, and Australia.
Jesus and the Storm (My Very First Bible Stories)
Write your own review.. You might also be interested in.. Deborah Lock. Home Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide. Free delivery worldwide.
Bestselling Series. Harry Potter.
Popular Features. New Releases.
- The top ten favourite Bible stories!
- Commitment to Equality (ILM Super Series)?
- Its No Secret: From Nas to Jay-Z, from Seduction to Scandal--a Hip-Hop Helen of Troy Tells All.
Categories: Bible Stories. Notify me.
You might also be interested in..
- Sense of Endless Woes.
- Librarika: Jesus and the Storm (My Very First Bible Stories).
- The Six Secrets of Change: What the Best Leaders Do to Help Their Organizations Survive and Thrive.
- Publisher Description.
- Raffles: Bowled Over?
Click here. Required Cookies These cookies allow you to explore OverDrive services and use our core features. Performance and reliability cookies These cookies allow us to monitor OverDrive's performance and reliability.